Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day 6

Day 6- Yay!

My muscles aren't as sore anymore. And while I'm working out, I can tell a difference already when I'm doing cardio. I'm building up my endurance. That's good. I have to tell you, it is HARD to make yourself workout everyday. Which is why I am thankful for Richelle. We used to work at the same place and recently have started getting together and working out. If it weren't for her coming over everyday, then to be honest- I probably would have skipped yesterday. Yesterday was a VERY lazy day for me, not sure why. But she and Rob (her fiance) came over and while she and I worked out, Michael and Rob kept each other company in the dining room (they aren't allowed to watch us workout. haha).

So I have consistently worked out everyday, and its going great. Also, the portion control and 1 soda per day thing is going really well too. I'm not going to allow "real" sodas in the house anymore. Only diet drinks. And yesterday I bought a ton of bottled water, so it should last me for a couple of weeks.

So I am raising my water bottle to toast to Day 6. May it bring happiness, healthy choices and a good, hard, fat-burning workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment