Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 3

Day 3 of the 30 Day Shred.
Am I feeling it? Heck yes.

My legs have been screaming at me since yesterday. But that's good, right? my arms aren't too sore, but that's because I haven't gone to walmart to get weights yet, which is on my "to-do" list today. The past 2 days I haven't been using weights because I haven't had any. But filled water bottles will do in a pinch, right? haha. I tried, anyway. So I'm going to start with 3 lb weights.

So the video is really great. Hopefully I will see results at the end of the 30 days. Although, like I said in my last post...I'm not stopping after 30 days. After the 30 days are up, I'm going to start Level 2 and do that for another 30 days. I highly recommend the video.

I am also only allowing myself one soda per day. I am choosing to drink only diet sodas for those that I do drink. Other than that 1 soda, and half a glass of orange juice in the morning, its water for me- all day, every day. Sodas are my downfall, my weakness.

I'm cracking down on myself. KUDOS, Becky Edens, KUDOS.

P.S. The girls are great. They are both taking naps right now. Alaina is growing like a weed and I swear- Sophie says a new word everyday. They are my sweet little cupcakes. Sophie tries to work out with me at home. Its really cute. I'd get a picture, but that means I would have to stop working out to do so- which I can't let myself do. So...just imagine a 19 month old little girl doing squats and attempting pushups. Its pretty darn funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment